Cloud Browse shares many gestures with MobileSafari.
- Scroll the page by flicking your finger.
- Navigate links and select textboxes by tapping with one finger. (This is a left mouse click at the tapped location)
- Zoom in/out of the page by pinching with two fingers.
- Bring up a magnifying glass to displaying what’s under your finger by holding down the finger without moving.
However, because you are controlling a full desktop version of Firefox, which is mouse driven, some gestures are different.
- When the magnifying glass is displayed, finger movement will move the mouse instead of scrolling the page.
- To perform a right mouse click at the current mouse location, tap with two fingers.
- Double tapping won’t zoom as in MobileSafari, instead it is a double click.
- Swipe three fingers right to go forward in browsing history and left to go backward.
There are five buttons in the bottom bar for quick access to common tasks.
- Forward/Backward navigation buttons.
- The icon brings up a text box for you to navigate to an URL easily.
- To open up the keyboard, press the icon.
- Pressing the icon to manage the current list of browser windows. You can open a new page, view an existing page or delete an existing page.