We are looking for an exceptional programmer to join AlwaysOn Technologies. As the first technical hire, you will have an immediate and invaluable impact on the next generation of our technology platform.
AlwaysOn Technologies is a self-funded startup that is generating significant revenue and is a MassChallenge startup competition finalist. We can offer meaningful salary and options since we are cash flow positive and serve a high growth potential market.
Our vision is “personal cloud computing,” to put all computing in the cloud so consumers can access any application from any device. The flagship product is “Cloud Browse”, an iOS app that allows users to remotely control a Firefox browser running on our cloud based servers.
We have the opportunity to implement significant innovations in the cloud computing space, so we will place a premium on demonstrated creative problem solving to help evolve our product offerings.
Since we need to optimize the full technology stack to produce the best experience for users, some of the exciting challenges you will work on may include:
• Scale and distribute the Rails app to be hosted on different continents and handle millions of users
• Monitor and load balance server usage
• Gather user activity information and help drive conversion funnel
App serving technology
• Integrate served app (Firefox, Chrome etc) so it is optimized for clients
• Optimize mpeg4 streaming (h.264, AAC)
• Integrate technology into Linux kernel space
• Extend cloud usage to multi-vendor (AWS, Rackspace)
• Integrate with private datacenter for hybrid cloud
• Integrate new iOS features
• Implement social features
• Develop clients for additional platforms
So if you are interested in tackling new challenges and working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, please contact me directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.